One of the most important things you can do for your air conditioner and for your heater is to schedule maintenance each and every year. When you sign up for a maintenance plan with a qualified HVAC contractor, this is taken care of! Learn more about HVAC maintenance and the benefits of joining a local maintenance program from the guide below.
What One Maintenance Session Can Do
When you schedule a maintenance session for your air conditioner (recommended in the spring or early summer) or your heater (recommended as early in the heating season as possible), you might notice the benefits shortly afterwards.
- Energy Savings – A maintenance session includes a tune-up and cleaning of the system. Cleaning the burner or the coils, tightening electrical connections, and other tasks all help to restore energy efficiency to the system.
- Low Chance of Breakdown – After a maintenance visit, there’s a much lower chance that your AC or your heater will run into trouble, since it’s brought into peak condition with a tune-up.
What Maintenance Sessions Can Do Every Year
When you complete a maintenance session for your air conditioner each and every year, your air conditioner and your heater benefit in the long term. You get energy savings a better chance at a well-performing air conditioner throughout its lifespan.
And signing up for a maintenance program makes things easier!
- Never forget an appointment. Many maintenance programs include scheduling, appointment reminders, and updates, as well as reminders to sign up again when your contract ends. You won’t have to worry about forgetting to schedule your annual sessions.
- Potentially extend system lifespan. Air conditioners and heaters may last longer with annual maintenance.
- Save on additional services. If you need a repair later in the year, you may get additional savings. For example, when you sign up for a Plus or Signature agreement with our techs, you get a 15% discount on repairs.
Sign up for one of our maintenance programs with Boehmer Heating & Cooling if you’re in Pittsburgh. Save money and improve system performance!