When you have a problem with your air conditioning system in the middle of the summer, there’s a lot to be annoyed about. There’s the matter of…
- Time – You’re suddenly stuck waiting around for a technician to come out and fix your system.
- Comfort – Even if it’s only out for a few hours, going without your AC when it’s humid out can be a real pain, and some family members (like small children or elderly relatives) may even need to leave the home for a while.
- Money – And emergency visit in the middle of summer can cost quite a bit.
But when you sign up for a maintenance agreement, you can save your time, your comfort, and your money.
A single maintenance visit includes an inspection of your AC system along with an adjustment of some of the components. The inspection allows you to identify problems early in the season, while the adjustment helps to keep the entire system at peak performance and efficiency levels.
But a maintenance agreement includes all of this and more. You won’t have to worry about forgetting to schedule an AC maintenance visit in the spring, because a visit per year AND one for your heater in the fall is already included in the agreement, typically.
The terms of a maintenance agreement vary from company to company, so ask your local contractor to learn more. But when you sign up for our maintenance agreements, see how you can save some time, improve your comfort, and lower your costs.
- Time – You can schedule a maintenance visit on your own time, when you and your technician are available. Since this service can help prevent repairs, you may not have to worry about taking time out of a busy summer day to wait for a service technician.
- Comfort – After a maintenance visit, you’re likely to feel more comfortable for longer. And when you need it, you get priority service, so that your system is fixed faster if it does break down.
- Money – Finally, a maintenance agreement is a contract that includes many benefits for you, like discounts on services and equipment.
Call Boehmer Heating & Cooling for exceptional customer service in Bethel Park, PA. Ask about our excellent service agreement plans!