Indoor Air Quality
Home Energy Solutions
- Contact Us
Home Energy Audit — What is it?
Make your home less expensive to own with a Home Energy Audit
You may be asking yourself, how? Your entire house works together as a completely integrated system. In order for your house to perform at its highest efficiency, each individual component must be performing at its best. With a home energy audit we can determine where your home is using and losing energy or costing you money.
Have two minutes to spare? Watch the short video below to learn more about our home energy audit.
Unlike other contractors, our home energy advisors are certified and trained in all home services. We thoroughly inspect, test, safety check and evaluate all components of your home. For more information on the tests we perform as part of the audit, click here. Here are 10 signs you can look for to see if a home energy audit is right for your home.
- Are there rooms in the home that often feel too hot or too cold?
- If you, or a family member, have asthma or allegies, do symptoms tend to worsen indoors?
(Find more information here)
- Do you notice your utility bills remain high even when you make attempts to conserve energy?
- Does your carbon monoxide detector periodically go off?
- Do you notice how noisy your furnace or air conditioner seem to get?
- Do the rooms in your home feel either stuffy, drafty, or have a musty odor?
- Do you notice moisture in the air, mold problems, or condensation forming anywhere in the house?
- Are you or a family member frequently catching colds?
- Does your HVAC system run all the time or regularly cycle on and off?
- Can you hear outdoor noises in the home?
Schedule an energy audit today by clicking here or give us a call at 412–381–4100. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.